Forum

Economic Democracy for Social Democracy

I am Muirén, a very active and engaged 64 years old and BIPOC + LGBTQ.

Let me share a vision decades in the making, a product disciplined research and considerable financial investment.

By definition, a new paradigm cannot easily lend itself to the use of cultural shorthand; the sense of the known world many tend to "feel" is universal.

My project is the founding of an innovative, self-supporting Ecocentric, Live-Learn-Make Worker Cooperative for the ArtScience of Communications, Performance, Craft, Artisanship, Intellectual Property and Patent Management.

This community's mission is to artfully demonstrate through a unique fusion of political drama and guerrilla theatre how real-world villages, towns, or cities can transition to an adaptive, resilient, sustainable cooperative paradigm suited for life in an increasingly volatile world.

There are pro forma legal instruments that can make short work of incorporating a consumer, producer, worker, or purchasing cooperative, but creating a hybrid cooperative that innovatively parallels the attributes of an incorporated political subdivision of a state is without precedent.

Municipal politics and regulatory bodies are soul-crushingly byzantine and slow to change. Having served in public office by appointment and election in Ohio, I can state with confidence that resistance is inevitable because any deviation from perceived norms are seen as a threat, particularly if attempted by BIPOC + LGBTQ in Southern states.
See more here https://solas.si

Uploaded files:
  • header_assa_1160x300px.png