Interested in receiving support from the BIPOC Council? Fill out the application below. If you prefer to speak with someone, you can leave a message at (443) 422-3741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Support
The BIPOC Council provides these types of support:
- Financial: grants or loans
- Intentional Community Training: workshops, courses, and consultants within the intentional community movement.
- Networking: connection with other communities and seekers
- Legal: support from a legal team
- Land search: support from real estate agents
The first round of funding closed in August 2021. Future rounds will be announced on this page.
There are no requirements to apply, but the Council is interested in supporting BIPOC-led communities and communities that are committed to the inclusion of BIPOC. Communities that are majority white will be limited in the amount of financial support they receive. Funding for individuals will be limited to those who identify as BIPOC.
Members of the BIPOC Council are allowed to apply for support for their community–they just have to excuse themselves from meetings where their application is being discussed.