Interested in receiving support from the BIPOC Council? Fill out the application below. If you prefer to speak with someone, you can leave a message at (443) 422-3741 or email email@example.com.
Types of Support
The BIPOC Council provides these types of support:
- Financial: grants or loans
- Intentional Community Training: workshops, courses, and consultants within the intentional community movement.
- Networking: connection with other communities and seekers
- Legal: support from a legal team
- Project development: financial planning, raising capital, accounting, real estate, etc
Our next funding cycle will be announced in 2023. Join our mailing list below to receive updates.
- The community has land or has a core group of 2-5 people looking for land and/or housing
- The community or project has been forming for more than 2 years
- The community or project has a social media presence, newsletter, or website describing their activities
- The community or project is not required to be a 501c3 or incorporated entity
- The community or project can be located anywhere in the world.
The Council is interested in supporting BIPOC-led communities and communities that are committed to the inclusion of BIPOC. Communities that are majority white will be limited in the amount of financial support they receive. Funding for individuals will be limited to those who identify as BIPOC. Awardees from the previous cycle must wait one year before applying again.