Discussion group for becoming a better ally to Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
BIPOC Members Speak: A Conversation About Community was an event hosted by FIC with Black, Indigenous, and People of Color who have previously lived in intentional communities. They shared their experiences and recommendations for allies to help create more inclusive communities.
Quarterly check-ins for those who are working toward racial equity and inclusion in intentional communities.
- Support each other in personal and organizational anti racism work
- Share best practices and resources
- Hear experiences and opinions of BIPOC who live or have lived in intentional communities
- Accountability and visibility for communities doing anti-racism work
- Access to facilitators and consultants
Open to all identities!
Sunday, October 30 and 2pm EST
How to Join
Register below and we will send an invitation to join the check-ins. The check-ins will be offered for a small donation to the facilitators. If you have questions, please contact the BIPOC Council.