The BIPOC IC Council Forum is for anyone interested in supporting our mission. These Forum Agreements will not only help you understand how to act within the community but also help you understand what to expect from others in this space.
To use the forum you must register for an account using a valid email address. This account is only for the BIPOC Council website and does not give you access to any other forums.
The forum is not where you apply for funding from the BIPOC Council, though you may ask questions about the process in the appropriate category.
Above all, users are expected to be kind, helpful, and respectful. Assume the best of people and try to make things better. Beyond just seeking solutions, users are encouraged to help others. If they know the answer to someone else’s question, it is greatly appreciated that they offer assistance. This is by no means mandatory, and no one is compelled to help anyone else.
- Don’t post content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory.
- Don’t post content that is obscene, pornographic, or lewd, or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Don’t post content that invades others’ privacy. For example, don’t post other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information, and don’t post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Don’t impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you’re not.
- Don’t repeatedly send messages or requests to other people.
- Don’t attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others.
- Don’t engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them.
- You may question the beliefs and expertise of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful and non-threatening manner.
You are responsible for your interactions in the forum and the results of those actions. Use due diligence when accepting financial, technical, or any other support and before investing money or purchasing items or services advertised in the forum.
Please use the reporting feature if you see content or a user that violates these guidelines.