Our mission is to cultivate radically safe and inclusive communities for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color by providing inspiration, solidarity, and support to those seeking to find or found communities, and to those already living in community.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive grants for starting or growing a community
- Access to exclusive resources, events, and consultants
- Network with communities and individuals that share your values
- Share your affiliation with the BIPOC Council in the FIC directory at ic.org
- Premium posting for your community or organization in our directory
Types of Memberships
Regular Member – Any person who desires to live in an intentional community that centers the needs of Black, Indigenous, or People of Color. Regular membership is intended for people who identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color.
Supporting Member – Any person who is in solidarity with the mission of the Council.
Organizational Member – Any organization in solidarity with the mission of the Council. Members of the organization can become Supporting Members.