Free Event: Sunday, July 18 at 11am -12:30pm PDT
A Conversation with Sabereh Kashi of Golden Gate Cohousing, Register
The mission of Golden Gate Cohousing is to provide affordable harmonious eco-housing for people helping to make the world a better place. The community reflects multiple cultures and diverse ethnicities. Golden Gate Cohousing is engaged in a wide range of pursuits, including holistic culinary healing and counseling, property management, child care, teaching, agroecology, environmental and community activism, conscious puppetry, urban gardening, food justice, social justice, animal rights, herbalism, documentary filmmaking, restorative justice, non-violent communication, meditation, yoga, dance, music, art, and play.
Links, resources and events shared!
- The talk from yesterday is recorded and is here
- A video tour of Golden Gate Cohousing is here
- Canticle Farm
- Parker St Foundation as a resource for financing and offsetting financial risk
- Northern California Resilience
- East bay cohousing // https://www.ebcoho.org/
- East Bay PREC // https://ebprec.org/
- East Bay Multigenerational Intentional Communities / contact Mayra (email@example.com) or Zed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Openings at Template House in San Francisco Ohlone territory.
- POC housing network
About the monthly BIPOC Support Calls
Our mission is to inspire, support & assist Black, Indigenous, People of Color and other socially disenfranchised groups to find, found or create intentional community. Our events featuring guest speakers (every 3rd month) are open to all, while our closed Support Calls are open to BIPOC identified people only.