Sunday, 18 July⋅11am-12.30pm PST
Links, resources and events shared!
- The talk from yesterday is recorded and is here
- A video tour of Golden Gate Cohousing is here
- Canticle Farm
- Parker St Foundation as a resource for financing and offsetting financial risk
- Northern California Resilience
- East bay cohousing // https://www.ebcoho.org/
- East Bay PREC // https://ebprec.org/
- East Bay Multigenerational Intentional Communities / contact Mayra (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Zed (email@example.com)
- Openings at Template House in San Francisco Ohlone territory.
- POC housing network
The intentional community council for black, indigenous, and people of color, welcomes you to the next movers & founders support call ?
We are thrilled to bring you a Sabereh Kashi of Golden Gate Cohousing to share their experiences of building intentional community.
The council’s focus is intersectional and liberatory, weaving in as many perspectives and voices as possible. In our organizational work, we examine the many barriers that BIPOC folks face in sustaining intentional community, led by us, for us. We believe that we can support our communities by creating a new resource for the creation and sustenance of thriving BIPOC-led communities.
The council aims to serve the BIPOC-led communities, individuals and groups who are dreaming new communities into existence.
This is a space to meet others, learn how to find, start, build or join an intentional community. This is first of many to come.
Everyone is welcome to this event but please note that the Seekers and Founders support call was created to incubate BIPOC and other disenfranchised groups’ access to intentional community and to amplify their voices so we ask that all participants limit their shares to 3 minutes or less so that all who wish to share may do so.